Logistics for UpBeat Drum Circles Programs
(D-Village, UnBound Sound, InTune, Celebration Circle, Body Beat)
- A room where people can be loud – preferably a carpeted room. Check to be certain there is not a quiet meeting going on next door.
- We prefer chairs without arm rests whenever possible to best facilitate drumming.
- Chairs set in concentric circles with ample space between them and in front of them for instruments (see diagram for details).
- A team of volunteers to help set-up prior to program.
- A team of volunteers to help tear-down after program.
- Wireless lavaliere microphone. (Wireless microphone on stand if not available).
- Drums and percussion instruments must be shipped to the site a minimum of three days prior to the event.
- Fees are based upon group size and length of programs. In additional to our facilitation fee, we include travel, room and board, and cost of shipping drums.