Praise and Results
What our clients have said:
"It is not often a facilitator finds a new activity that engages participants on several different levels. Body Beat does it! This activity gets people into their bodies, minds, and spirits very quickly. It connects people through rhythm, laughter, and awareness. I use Body Beat as an 5 minute icebreaker as well as a 30 minute initiative. It's versatility is limitless and it fits in my daypack!"
-Coy Theobalt, True North Training and Consulting
"From out of those colourful little cue cards anybody, of any age, can have fun making a rhythmsong anywhere, in a small or large group, using nothing more than a dance of sounds made from just the bits we were born with."
-Fraser Bruce, Director, Living Rhythm,New Zealand
Body Beat creates...
- An immediate connector
- An opportunity to laugh at ourselves
- An icebreaker activity that breaks down boundaries
- A metaphor to examine roles and teamwork Energizer - rhythm always drives participation.
- A speedy way to be successful as a team.
- You don't have to be a musician, music teacher or drummer to lead Body Beat. If you can count to FOUR, you can lead this game and use these questions to process Body Beat as a teambuilding activity.