Connects people through rhythm, laughter, and awareness
- Coy Theobolt, True North Training and Consulting - $24.95
Body Beat is a drum circle without drums! Co-created by well-known drummer and drum circle facilitator Slammin' Sammy K (www.slamminsammyk.com) Body Beat is for educational, recreational, and corporate groups. The 36 sound cards can be used to make six different games for anywhere from 4 to 70 people. There are SURPRISE cards that will get your group loosened up and "Go Wild". There are also some SERIOUS cards that will give the rebels a responsible "Beat Keeper" role.
Body Beat does not require any musical experience. In fact, there are no notes or time signatures to read. The five simple body percussion sounds make different rhythms that sound GREAT together and inspire your group to groove.
Each card uses five body percussion sounds:
- Snap (your fingers)
- Clap (your hands)
- Whap (your belly)
- Lap (tap your lap)
- Tap (your feet.)
Body Beat is for:
- Teambuilding Facilitators
- Music Educators
- Drum Circle Facilitators
- Conferences and Events
Sample Facilitator questions...
- Who on your team usually sets the pace?
- Who on your team is most comfortable "improvising?"
- How do you usually respond to a given task?
- Where do you look for guidance when learning a new task?
Praise & Results - what our clients have to say and the outcomes you can expect